1. Where did you meet?
-Battlefield Mall in Springfield, MO
2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met?
-…omg.. He’s really loud and funny. I hope I don’t make an idiot out of myself. He’s kinda cute. Omg why are you taking your shirt off?? There’s a changing room right over there…
3. Do you remember what he/she was wearing?
-I think he was wearing his Cradle of Filth shirt… I can’t remember. I do remember he was wearing his derbie.. He always wears it though.
4. Where was the first time you kissed this person?
-Outside his house
5. How did he/she ask you out?
-via Facebook message. Before you say that’s the chicken shit way out, he said it in the sweetest way possible and I don’t even care.
6. Where did you go for your first date?
7.How long did you know this person before you became a couple?
-Technically… 2 months but we only talked for 2 weeks before he asked me out
8. Has this person ever proposed to you?
9. Do you and this person have kids together?
-No and he knows I don’t want them.
10. Have you ever broken the law with this person?
-Besides speeding? No.
11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person?
-About a week or so after we started talking and I didn’t know how to act around him anymore. I absolutely do not know how to flirt so I just laughed at all his jokes.
12. Do you get along with any of the ex’s of your partner?
-Haven’t met any and if I met one of them she wouldn’t escape unscathed.
13. Do you trust this person?
14. Do you see you and your partner in your future?
15. What’s the most expensive thing this person has given you?
-Probably his class ring..
16. What is one thing he/she does that gets on your nerves?
-HE DRIVES RIDICULOUSLY SLOW
17. What is the thing you do that gets on his/her nerves?
-He’s never showed annoyance at anything I’ve done. Yet.
18. Where do you see each other in 15 years from now?
-Hopefully still together and married. If its meant to be that is.
19. Will this person repost this?
-No, he doesn’t use tumblr and he doesn’t know my blog. Or that I’m posting this. So no.
20. What’s your boyfriend/girlfriends name?
-I’m just gonna say John. I don’t want to post his full name cos yeah. John is short for Johnathon though.
21. Is he/she attractive?
22. How long have you been attached?
23. Which of his/her features are your favourite?
-His smile (and dimples by default) and laughter.
24. What’s he/she like?
-He’s really shy when he meets new people or when he’s nervous, but after he warms up to someone he’s really outgoing and hilarious. He’s also a huge nerd.
25. What do you love most about your relationship with him/her?
-To risk quoting Twilight, it’s as easy as breathing. I can be myself around him and he still loves me.
26. Why do you love him/her?
-He’s sweet and understanding. There’s a lot of reasons but I’d be here all day listing them.
27. What is the best gift he/she has given to you?
-It wasn’t much, but he gave me a chocolate turnover last night that he made at Arby’s and omg it was amazing. He doesn’t really give me “gifts” very often. Oh!! He gave me a little Charmander plush for Christmas and I carry it with me everywhere like the Pokémon trainer I am.
28. Will you ever marry him/her?
-I don’t know yet. I think so.
29. 10 random facts about him/her?
1. He’s an incredibly itchy person.
2. He’s allergic to glitter.
3. He has played every Pokémon game to date.
4. He’s deathly terrified of squid.
5. He’s squeamish. The sight of blood makes him lightheaded and he can’t watch Grey’s Anatomy cos of all the guts and stuff.
6. He’s a boxer. Sexy.
7. His favorite color depends on the mood he’s in.
8. He can do a very convincing Scottish accent.
9. He used to be very innocent and naive about things of a sexual nature.
10. He may come off as big and badass but he really is just a big teddy bear. Unless you fuck with me or our mutual friends. Then he gets all rawr and it’s terrifying.
30. Which of the above facts that you stated draws you to him/her?
-All of them. :)
Still bored… Over sharing mode activate
-Are you young at heart, or an old soul?
Young at heart methinks
-What makes someone a best friend?
Knowing who you really are and not judging.
-What Christmas (or Hanukkah) present do you remember the most?
I’m pretty sure I got a bike or something for Christmas one year. I dunno, it’s all a blur.
-Tell me about a movie/song/tv show/play/book that has changed your life.
Doctor Who changed my life in the aspect that it made me want to keep living? I guess..
-Name one physical feature that you like about yourself, and one you dislike.
I like my eyes, I dislike my stomach.
-Would you like to reconnect with any friends you’ve lost contact with?
There was a reason we lost contact. Well, except for Ryan. I’d like to catch up with him.
-What’s more important in a relationship: physical attraction or emotional connection?
Emotional connection.. Physical attraction comes later regardless.
-Name a movie that you knew would be terrible just from reading the title.
Justin Bieber’s movies
-What holiday do you most look forward to?
-How is the relationship between you and your parents?
Pretty good. Better than most I suppose.
-You’ve got the TV on, but you’re not really watching. What channel is the TV on?
-Name a song that never fails to make you happy.
20 Dollar Nosebleed
-You know at least one person named Michael. Tell me about him.
He’s married to my cousin.
-Have you ever read the “missed connections” on Craigslist? Have you ever posted one, or wanted to?
No I haven’t, but I kinda wanna look now.
-If you could pick anywhere to live the rest of your life, where would it be?
As long as I was with John, I wouldn’t care.
-Can money buy happiness?
-Do you drink? Smoke? Do drugs? Why, or why not?
Not regularly, recently yes, no. I don’t drink regularly b/c alcoholism runs in the family. I’ve been smoking more cos I’m really stressed. Drugs are just bad.
-Is there anyone close to you that you know you can’t trust? You don’t have to give names.
I don’t get close to people I can’t trust.
-Where was your favorite place to go when you were a little kid?
-Have you ever spent a night in the hospital?
Since I’ve been born? I don’t think so..
-Do you enjoy being with only one or two friends, or with a large group of people?
Crowds make me anxious.
-Do you like the type of music your parents listen to? Do your parents like the type of music you listen to?
Yes and sometimes.
-Have you ever been bullied? Have you ever bullied anyone else?
Yes I have and I don’t think I have. Not on purpose anyway. I know how much that shit hurts.
-If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Chicken. Every time.
-If your partner wanted to wait until marriage before having sex, would you stay in that relationship?
I’m the one that wants to wait and my boyfriend respects that. I don’t plan on leaving him any time soon.
-Do you believe in a god?
-Of all the social networks in the world, why use Tumblr?
I barely do. But the edits are nice.
-What’s your favorite Tumblr tag to track?
-Would you call yourself/your family “middle class?”
What’s middle class? I myself am classified as poor…
-Name a TV series you didn’t enjoy until after it ended.
Dexter. I didn’t start watching it til after it ended.
-Have you ever bought a product from an infomercial?
-If you could give up your car and never have to drive again, would you?
-If you go back to one point in time to give advice to yourself, when would you go and what would you say?
Before I started dating and tell myself that no matter what happens, don’t get discouraged because an amazing man will swoop in and steal your heart one day.
-What’s your “quirkiest” habit?
I ALWAYS pee before I shower. Even if I just went ten minutes prior.
-What is “normal?” Are you normal?
Normal is a lie. Nobody is normal.
-Someone close to you is dying. You have the choice to let this person live for 10 more years, but if you do, you cause the death of 10 strangers. You don’t have to see them die. Do you take the offer?
-What is one thing you could never forgive?
I honestly don’t know.
-Would you rather be in a relationship after the honeymoon period ends, or be single?
-Is it possible for guys and girls to be just friends?
-Where do you and your friends go to hang out?
Their house or mine cos we’re broke.
-What is the best TV theme song ever?
Pokémon theme song. It’s my lady jam.
-When you were young, what would you dream you would be when you grew up?
An artist. Then my dad told me of the starving artists and I gave up.
-When you’re alone in your own home, do you walk around naked?
Not completely, but no pants or shirt occasionally is liberating.
-What gets you out of bed in the morning?
What is this “morning” you speak of?
-Do you want to have more friends than you have right now?
Nope.. I’m already having a hard enough time socializing with the ones I have.
-What part of the past year sticks out in your mind?
-You win a scratch-off lottery game that gives you $2000 a week (after taxes) for the rest of your life. Do you keep your job?
Fuck no. I’d go volunteer at a tiger sanctuary.
-Could you be in a long-distance relationship? If you’re in one, what makes yours work?
No. Definitely not. Being over half an hour from my boyfriend now is almost too much.
-What’s the best route to your heart?
Accepting me for who I am and building my trust in you.
-Have you ever met someone through the internet, then met them in real life?
Yes I have. She’s one of my best friends actually.
-What is your favorite sport?
Skateboarding is fun to watch if they know what they’re doing.
-What has been troubling you lately?
Apartment hunting and health issues with family members. Oh and work. Can’t forget work.
-Did you enjoy your high school prom? If you haven’t gotten there yet, do you look forward to it? If you didn’t go, why not?
-What do you use more often: your intuition or logical reasoning?
-Do you know what makes you happy?
-Tell me about the last book you read.
It hurt my heart
-What is the nicest compliment you’ve ever been given?
My boyfriend saw me without my shirt on and I’m super self conscious and I hate my body and he called me beautiful anyway.
-Who was your first crush?
This kid in first grade that was deaf and had hearing aids.
-Do you believe that there is life on other planets?
It’s possible yes
-Predict what your life will look like a year from now.
Oh man.. Don’t get me started.
-Often, people will ask how your last relationship ended. I want to know how it began.
We went to school together and started hanging out after we were out of school.
-Where is your favorite place to go out and eat?
-What is something you want to change about your current situation?
I want my boyfriend here.
-Early bird or night owl?
-Are there any childhood possessions you still hold on to?
-What was the last song that was stuck in your head?
The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars
-Where do you live? Be as general or specific as you want.
Too far away from my boyfriend :(
-Do you believe in giving kids medals and trophies for participation?
Sure I guess
-What was the longest car ride you’ve ever taken?
Virginia to Missouri
-Have you ever taken part in a protest?
-Would you ever use an online dating service?
I have. Multiple times.
-What is your ethnic heritage?
Irish, English, German, and Norwegian I think.
-If you earn minimum wage doing what you love, would you?
No.. Gotta be able to pay them bills.
-Do you believe in luck?
I’m Irish, of course I do.
-Do you want to live until you’re 100?
-Do people change? If so, how do you keep a relationship together when both of you start to change?
-Have you ever risked a friendship by telling someone you liked them?
-Would you rather be alone doing something you enjoy, or doing something you don’t like with your best friends?
The first one
-Do you practice what you preach?
I don’t preach anything?
-If you take precautions to stay safe, do you ultimately act more recklessly?
-What do you value more in a significant other: Attractiveness or intelligence?
-Are you hard-headed?
Not really. I don’t think anyway.
-Have you ever laughed uncontrollably when it was socially inappropriate?
-When have you felt most alive?
When I’m with my boyfriend
-Would you prefer to live? A city? The suburbs? The countryside? The mountains?
Suburbs I think
-Do you often skip breakfast?
-How do you know what true love is?
You just know. It’s indescribable.
-Would you want to know the exact date and time you were going to die?
-Where is “home” for you?
-What song best describes your life right now?
Everytime we touch
-Do you want to be perfect?
No. Perfection is boring and overrated.
-What have you never tried, but would really like to someday?
Traveling the world
-What’s holding you back?
-How do you express your creativity?
Drawing or playing guitar
-Describe your neighborhood.
-Name something you only liked because it was popular.
-Give me the story of your life in six words.
Emotionally damaged girl finds love again
Just cos I’m bored and feel like sharing
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
Looking in someone’s eyes and telling them how I feel.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
Because I was getting dragged into relationship issues that weren’t my own and the person was being stupid. I’m over it now thanks to John.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
I call my mother and tell her I love her and to tell her to relay that message to the rest of my family and John.
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
I think I’d keep it to myself and just live each day to its fullest. Hell yes I’d be scared.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
Love. Because its the best feeling in the world.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
If I was running late, no. But with me I always leave really early so I doubt I’d be late if I decided to stop and save said pooch.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
The person I trust the most.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
Sorry, I don’t play for that team and I’m happy with my relationship right now.
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
No. He was a scumbag.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
Yes. I’m fucking hilarious.
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
No.. I have my own bills to worry about.
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
About a week ago I had a big argument with my best friend about money. It didn’t end pretty.
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
That I love them.
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
My boyfriend. I love him.
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
I told my mother I loved her.
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
That fight I mentioned?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
My boyfriend. He’s a badass.
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
Yeah? I don’t see how them being homeless has anything to do with not wanting to give them CPR.
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
My grandmother. I love her but this newborn has a full life in front of it.
22. Are you old fashioned?
With my values? Yes.
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
I do it a lot actually.
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
Never loved at all. I’ve had a broken heart before and I know how much it hurts.
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
I would wish for a long healthy life with the love of my life.